Quinnipiac Men's Lacrosse Prospect Day Changed to Saturday, December 7th, 2013; Register Here
Fans of Quinnipiac Men's Lacrosse,
Thank you for your interest in Quinnipiac University Men's Lacrosse. Our staff is hosting a prospect day on Saturday, December 7, 2013. You will have the opportunity to play in front of our staff, see our facilities, and compete against the best 2014, 2015, and 2016 players.
This clinic will give rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors the opportunity to compete in a Division I environment.
The clinic will be held on Saturday, December 7, 2013
· Registration 10 a.m. in the Athletic Center on the Mount Carmel Campus
· Session will run from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. During this period, we also provide a recruiting review
· Please bring a copy of your current physical (Required)
· Position specific drills, half-field, and full-field drills, and scrimmages
· The opportunity to showcase your skills one last time
· Compete at the highest level
· Receive Division I Coaching and College Drilling
Bruce Frady – Associate Head Men's Lacrosse Coach
Bill Tully - Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach
This is a limited enrollment camp.
Feel free to call if you have any questions.
Best of luck,
Quinnipiac Men's Lacrosse Staff
Bruce Frady: 203-500-2994
Bill Tully: 610-241-0728