ESPN+ (U.S. Viewers)
Fans in the United States can view Quinnipiac hockey home games, and games against ECAC Hockey teams, by signing up for ESPN+.
Signing Up for ESPN+
Stretch Internet (International Viewers)
- Log on to www.watch.espnplus.com and sign up for an ESPN+ account for $4.99 per month (or $49.99 per year)
- Once logged in, go to www.espn.com/watch to begin searching for content. Quinnipiac games can be found by clicking on schedule and replays at the top of the page or by searching Quinnipiac on the right-hand side.
- In addition to Quinnipiac and ECAC Hockey games, fans receive the access to all ESPN+ programming and other live sporting events.
For those wishing to watch Quinnipiac hockey home games, and games against ECAC Hockey teams, can do so by logging on to www.portal.stretchinternet.com/ecachockey
Signing Up for Stretch Internet
*Games against RPI
- Fans can either sign up by clicking on the specific game they are interested in watching and following the instructions to register on that page or by clicking register in the top right of the landing page.
- Fill out the necessary fields for the personal information before you will be taken to another page to fill out information to sign up to watch ECAC Hockey games
- International fans signing up through Stretch Internet will also pay $4.99 per month to watch Quinnipiac hockey games, or $2.99 per game.
- ECAC Hockey opponent RPI’s games remain on RPI TV which can be accessed by logging on to www.rpitv.org
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey plays at RPI on Saturday, December 8 while the men’s ice hockey team won’t travel to RPI until Saturday, February 16.